Review your qualification criteria
The first step toward a career in franchising is to determine if you meet some basic qualifications. For your convenience, we’ve listed a few. As a Franchisee, you must:
- Have U.S. citizenship (or permanent residency) and be at least 21 years old
- Be able to obtain and maintain all licenses necessary for the store operation
- Have excellent credit
- Not have filed for bankruptcy within the last seven years
- Have no prior record of felony convictions or other criminal record that could impact your ability to operate a store
- Understand the need to be involved in the day-to-day operation of the store
In addition to meeting our basic requirements, we also look for Franchisees who bring solid work experience to the table. Here’s what we’re talking about:
- Retail, operations or management experience
- Past business ownership experience (multi-unit ownership and/or franchise business ownership preferred)
This step happens right here on the website and only takes about 10 minutes. Even if you’re interested in multiple stores, the application process is easy. Our Emerging Vision team will review the information you submit, along with your credit report. If everything looks good, a Representative will invite you to talk business.
A couple of assessments and a
After your initial meeting with our representative, You’ll have a chance to discuss the results and after a background check, you’ll be invited to a final discussion with the Emerging Vision leadership team.
PICK YOUR LOCATION
Once you’ve determined communities you’d like to be a part of, your Representative will help you locate an available store – or stores – from our Stores Available Lists.
Our team will begin the planning and training that goes into launching your store.. If you’re a multiple-store Franchisee, your store designees will also attend.